Membership costs SEK 50 for 12 months and can be purchased in the following ways:
1. By paying SEK 50 cash at any of our events.
2. By paying SEK 50, using our account, BankGiro number 5405-1081. Please make sure to state your full name, address, email, year of birth and mobile number (optional). If you cannot fit all the information please send a complementary email to medlem(at)ufstockholm.se.
3. To be a member of SAIA including a subscription to the Swedish journal, Internationella Studier (4 editions/year), pay SEK 100 at any of the events or use our account.*
Your membership will be confirmed by email as soon as it is registered and your membership card can be picked up at any of our events (given that you provide a receipt).
Schedule for our upcoming events can be found at: events.
As a member you will get:
- Free entry to lectures and debates arranged by SAIA
- Access to valuable contacts
- The opportunity to participate in journeys arranged by SAIA
- SAIA’s The Stockholm Journal of International Affairs delivered to your home address
- Access to parties and other social events
- You will be electable to the Board and other commissions of trust
- The opportunity to subscribe to the journal Internationella Studier for only SEK 50
- The opportunity to participate in study visits and apply for internships via LSU and establish invaluable contacts for the future
*Through a collaboration with UFS we now have the opportunity to offer all members of SAIA a subscription to The Swedish Institute of International Affairs’ journal Internationella Studier for only SEK 50 / year. Besides a beneficial subscription, you will also be able to get your articles published in the journal and affect its content through our representatives in the editorial council. If you would like to subscribe to the journal Internationella Studier, pay SEK 100 (subscription including membership).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the membership coordinator at medlem(at)ufstockholm.se